Choose a Lender
Here are my suggestions on how to choose a lender.
1. Talk to at least 3 lenders before choosing one. Each lender has different financial programs. Some programs offer down payment assistance while others don't. So ask your lender what they can offer you.
2. Understand the programs being offered to you by each lender. Some down payment assistance programs are grants, which means you do not need to pay them back, while other programs are combined into your loan or paid back when you sell your house. Each program is different, so be sure to ask your lender and understand what is and is not possible.
3. Things to keep in mind while choosing a lender.
1. Are they available and responsive?
2. Do they offer programs you like?
3. Can you ask questions and get answers?
Call or text Jessie at 303-726-4997 to get a list of possible lenders.